Episode Game Plan:
The restaurant industry has seen more than 8 million employees either fired or furloughed and estimated losses of over $80 billion in sales just in the month of April because of Covid-19.
This is according to the National Restaurant Association.
Hearing news like this is terrible because it affects so many people…
From the restaurant owners and chefs to the servers and delivery drivers, the effects trickle down hurting our local economy.
In this episode, I talk to local restaurant owners to see how they are dealing with this pandemic.
Very rarely do we have two guests on, but this is a special episode, meet:
- Ted Hughes – Restaurant Owner/Chef of Lahinch Tavern & Grill
- Chris Fargiano – General Manager of Gregorio’s Trattoria
Their restaurant styles are very different from one another…
And so is their individual experience during this crisis.
While both men are facing the same pandemic, they are facing different challenges and seeing different results.
I can’t wait for you to hear how these two men are fighting back against Covid-19.
And if you miss your local restaurant, reach out and see how you can support them.
Stay safe everyone.
- Join The #LurnNation: Get access to tons of FREE courses. Sign up today!
- Follow Anik: Stay connected to Anik and the team here at Lurn.
- Watch the Video Podcast: Watch the Video version of the podcast on Youtube!